usage of needle
- Designed to hand rear birds or medicate sick or injured birds.
- Attach to the end of a disposable or re-useable syringe to administer the required dosage.
- Features a specially designed rounded ball tip for administering fluids or food to birds.
- Available in a variety of sizes from small to large.
- Allows fast & accurate feeding.
Description: “AISI 304” Stainless steel needles with rounded ball tips for use in administering medications, fluids, and food to animals.
Brass Luer lock fittings are suitable for the most commonly used syringes. Recommended for hand raising emergency feeding/medication of birds and reptiles.